- Tubigrip can help support your abdomen during pregnancy and in the early weeks postpartum, reducing strain on your muscles and ligaments. It may help reduce back or pelvic pain
- Size L is usually recommended in pregnancy, especially the last trimester. Double layer it for postnatal use.
- Size K can be more supportive for pregnancy, in women size 12 and smaller, and also can be used postnatally
- Please contact me for advice on sizing
- During Pregnancy layer the Tubigrip so you have 1-2 layers above your belly button, and 2-3 layers below your belly button
- Tubigrip will give you support whilst you are standing and walking, but you must remove it to sleep
- It is not common to have an allergy to Tubigrip, however the Tubigrip does contain some latex. If you do develop a rash or itching under the Tubigrip, try wearing it over a layer of clothing or discontinue use.
- Tubigrip can be machine washed, but do not tumble dryPayment by credit card is not currently available. Please contact Nicol if you would like to purchase at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pregnancy Tubigrip Size K
Shipping is within NZ only